Thursday, May 15, 2008

on being crazy

I am a mess today. Why, you ask?

Why I am a mess #1:
I skipped two classes today. I don't even want to disclose why I skipped my Chinese class. But I slept through my IS lab, which was a poor mistake considering that I was unable to turn in my last assignment because I did not want/know how to do it. But have some faith in me, I did go to my last class, which wasn't really a class because it was canceled so we could meet with our groups. So actually don't have any faith in me because I would have skipped if it weren't a mandatory group meeting.

Why I am a mess #2:
I napped, again. When I woke up I made some chocolate covered strawberries. I ate some of those chocolate covered strawberries and laid down, because I am a lazy piece of shit and not realizing I had chocolate all over my face, Nermal [cat] began licking my face. Because I am that lazy I just laid there and let her lick my face.

Why I am a mess #3:
I made my way to work--early for the first time in months so I could stroll and take in the sun and heat. When i arrived I realized I was not even scheduled for a shift today.

this list is just the highlighted messes I had today.

But here are just a few other things.
  • I like new employees; they are so eager to please people.
  • I almost ate a whole wedge of brie today.
  • I cleaned my room [again]
  • I sat under a tree in the sun
  • I agreed to have dinner with someone I don't want to have dinner with
  • Jeff and I have really great girl talk
  • Listening to Terrordyctals
  • Nina. Nina. Nina.
Here are some photos for you.



okay I need to go watch a movie with ryan. bye bye.

No comments: