Sunday, May 18, 2008

sweat


despite my drab and sweaty appearance at work I was able to make $78 in tips in just two days. with the combination of heat and lack of sleep I was less then amiable and extremely irritably. For some reasons street fairs tend to attract suburban housewives and their too-cool-for-school kids that know nothing beyond large franchises like Starbucks and Tully's. So, no I will not make you a venti iced non-fat carmel macchiatto with no whip or a fucking frappacino while you get angry for waiting more then 2 minutes to get a drink.

I am refusing to wear clothes from now on.

on Friday I went over to Tony, Kelly, and Dillan's after Chinese class to go to golden gardens to relax on the beach. It was a fucking american apparel advertisement. I do enjoy AA and their soft shirts, but it was actually kind of embarrassing to be surrounded with everyone wearing similar outfits. That's the problem with AA, it's become so hip that anywhere you go you'll be sure to see someone wearing the same thing.

oh hey here's an ad.

from the left to right: alissa, kayla, tony, bruce & kelly



tony & kelly; bruce & beer

kelly

Anyway I thought I'd be a good idea to drink heavily and walk to an imaginary bus stop by myself. I end up walking for a good 30+ minutes waiting for the 46 bus to arrive until running into Anthony's and remembering that Alex [my c0-worker] also works at a hostel right across the street from Anthony's. So being the problem solver I am, I call him at work and ask for directions. I eventually make it to a 44 bus stop only after walking another 15 minutes to downtown Ballard. I need to be more cautious while I drink. I could have been stolen!

Later we went to Frances' place to get more shitty before heading to the French Kicks show at chop suey. It was a really hot and disappointing show. so much sweat.

Tim and I tried to watch Pink Flamingo, a John Water's movie. This movie was so wacky. so weird.


I don't want to talk about things anymore. Here are just some photos.

emily & wine

jocelyn

emily & cam

emily's & cam's view

apples 2 apples; wines; city lights

sean sean


nermal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

convergence is the hipster manifesto