Friday, April 11, 2008

b00bz

I was a mess today. Why and how you ask? Let me list the ways
  • I woke up extremely late [I was in need of a shower--did not shower]
  • Choked on mini pancakes
  • Got syrup all over my Chinese book
  • Got confused in my information systems lab and started to panic, which in then turned into me sweating
  • Ran into my professor right on my way out of skipping her class
Anyway after skipping class I went home and fell asleep [on my back] on the couch and when I woke up Nermal [the house kitten] was on my sitting on my back staring at me. It actually startled me. Nermal does really peculiar things like on a regular basis. Sometimes when I walk into the bathroom she's sitting on top of the toilet looking at herself in the mirror or sitting in the tub. I think she's narcissistic, on numerous occasions I've caught her starring at herself in the mirror. Sometimes when the front door opens she tries to escape. She's real cute though.


During my nap I had this really weird dream. I rarely remember dreams but for some reason parts of this dream were really vivid. It started out at a house I did not recognize, it was dark and very eerie. The house was filled with strangers and some of my family. It seemed to be a party or something, everyone seemed to be unaware that a murderer loose in the town except me. It was weird because I did not tell anyone, I just wanted to find this murderer. It's dark and pouring outside. It's late, i drive to the store for no reason that I can remember and see my two sisters there, Amy and Lisa. They're buying nail polish. I tell them about the murderer and they seem unconcerned and at ease that there was a murderer roaming the streets. I return to my car and the murderer is sitting in my passenger seat. It's weird because in my dream I was not scared at all. We started talking and that is the end of my dream.

I made macaroni and cheese from scratch. I've been having extreme cravings for home made macaroni and cheese. Come over if you, too enjoy macaroni and cheese with vegetables.

I was grumpy at work today. I have my reasons, but nothing that would affect my emotions. In any case my latte, cappuccinos, and chai art was so on key. It was probably because I was working really hard on concentrating my mind on one thing and I was unconcerned with what was going on around me. The night picked up and I began to feel better. We always somehow end up talking about gender and sexuality. Alex, Aaron and I are talking about how guys can be so homophobic and self conscious when it comes to talking about the attractiveness of other guys. I mean if you have an idea of what an ugly guy looks like, shouldn't you then inherently have an idea of what an attractive guy looks like? I think girls are much more open about this. I have no problem saying a girl is attractive, cute, or hot. That does not make me gay. Guys are not gay if you say some other guy is attractive. I hate that there is such a strict delineation between what is considered gay and not gay. My friend Molly once said to me, "you're not queer until you're willing to go down there." This was hilarious. I told Aaron this and he replied, "oh god I could never do that. I cant even get over the boobs part." I think that was the highlight of my night.

God, I really like Ace of Cakes. I think maybe one day I would like to do something similar. I really like Geoff. He's so sarcastic. What I like most about him is his voice, it's monotone and extremely sarcastic. He's so nerdy and uncomfortable. He likes to wear plaid shirts and plain T's. I like that.

I thought I was seeing Dalai Lama on Monday but Dylan freaked me out by saying that the only tickets for students or whatever are for tomorrow. But if I remember correctly I have tickets for Monday, the 14th from 3-5. But I don't know how I will check that. I hope I'm right. I'm actually really excited to see the Lama. I will take pictures and share with you all!

If you know me at all, you know that I wear lots of V-necks. I'm no slut, but they're really low, deep V-neck, quite boobtastic, if you will. When I wear V-necks to work, I usually go home and take a shower or change and there coffee grinds that literally pour from my bra and chest, like a avalanche. I don't know if that's something to brag about or be embarrassed about. Either way, I'm a messy bitch. In addition to that I will without a doubt have milk all over my classes, syrup in my hair and coffee grinds in my shoe.

I've been listening to She & Him [Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward] Volume one non-stop since I got it on Sunday. Fuck, it's so good. so good.

byebye.

No comments: