Tuesday, April 8, 2008

"corn in poop"

Law and Order: SVU is so fucking addicting. It's one of those things that I don't like to admit to other people because it's really quite embarrassing. But I can't deny how goood it is. I can spend hours watching it, admittedly I enjoy every minute of it.

For the first time in a long time school is at the bottom of things important to me. It feels great. W
e'll see how long it'll continue, the quarter is still young.

I'm pretty terrible at keeping in touch with people--especially on facebook. I have a love-hate relationship with facebook. Facebook lets me keep in touch with people that I can't easily talk to, but it also becomes an obligation of sorts. I'll let comments pile up, and the more they pile up the less i want to reply to them. As horrible as it might sound it almost becomes a burden to reply to the growing comments. Sometimes people get all mad when I don't respond. What the fuck is up with that? Face
book is causing me all kinds of pains. God I'm going on tangents. But what I wanted to get at is every so often when I feel that it's time to reply to Facebook comments I do a massive reply session. This task usually takes me a good hour or so, it's really quite draining and I do feel horrible for taking my sweet time replying. I think I have an issue with learning from mistakes because judging from past experiences I have not learned from my mistakes. I'm a mess.

I kind of talked with a friend from China. I think it's time to go back. I am searching for a sugar daddy to fund my trips. Let me know if you know any good ones. thanks.

I made banana bread today and then I ate some banana bread today. It was pretty good, but I put walnuts in them and I think I regret that decision. They're too walnutty tasting, which is NOT what I was looking for.
I only really like eating the tops and ends of baked goods. Well not only, but if I could I would eat just the tops and ends of all baked goods I'd be a happier woman [lumberjack]. Perhaps I will start a bakery in the future of just tops and ends to cater to those who are just like me that primarily enjoy the tops and ends. That is how I will make my millions.
I ate it quick! poof!

As of late I've been listening to NPR constantly. Let me tell you it is much much easier to listen to news then to read it. I encourage you to try it. just do it.

Today Ryan told me that he pooped corn. And I asked him if they were in whole form and sure enough they were! Then I asked him when he had corn last and he said yesterday. So then I told him to try to eat things that will visibly appear in his poop just to see how long it takes him to digest them. This conversation led to us [mainly Ryan] researching corn in poop at solstice. He typed in "corn in poop" into Google and we got this website--http://www.poopreport.com/Doctor/Content/corn.html . This is a really i
nformative website if you ever had any questions or concerns about your poop or other's poop.

Here is the first "planet" i made on photoshop. This one is okay considering I did this kind of drunk. enjoy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.cloaca.be/